Believe it or not, traveling actually takes quite a bit of preparation. Here’s some things to keep in mind!
Step 1 Make a packing list and stick by it!
Step 2 -Make a copy and provide to those traveling with you. …more tips to follow below.
Travel Book | Barnes & Noble | I typically buy at least a book from Frommers for tips and hidden gems. Cell coverage might always be accessible so a hard copy is nice, plus you can take notes.
- Documents | Cash, travelers checks, credit cards, drivers license, care insurance card, keys – car, house, luggage, medical information – rx list, medical card
- Medical Kit | travel size versions asprin, bandaids-antibiotics ointment, sunscreen, motion sicknnes, tweezers
- Foul Weather | raincoat/poncho, umbrella, thermal wear, all weather shoes
- Toys |~yes…I said toys! Books, puzzles, playing cards, car pillow
- List: Ziploc Bags | Multiple Sizes = Great for snacks and storing stuff during the day. -Ear buds – Interoffice Envelopes | Great for storing pamphlets, maps and such -Backpack & Fanny Pack
–Day by Day Activity Log | Create | Map out at least one or two things you plan to do this day
–Advanced Booking | Pay for activities in advance online as this is usually cheaper. It also helps with the expenses of the trip beforehand.
–City Packets | I’ve found these are not deals and are overpriced. I DO use as a guide to see what there is to do and suggested highlights.
Ziploc Bags | Multiple Sizes = Great for snacks and storing stuff during the day.
– Interoffice Envelopes | Great for storing pamphlets, maps and such
-Backpack & Fanny Pack